Friday, April 21, 2006

So I Had This Idea

I Have some space in the house maybe I should fix it up and rent it out. But only to hott chics who are will to trade, well um.

In Atlanta, an online ad offers a room in exchange for "sex and light office duty." In Los Angeles, a one-bedroom pool house is free "to a girl that is skilled and willing." And in New York City, a $700-a-month room is available at a discount to a fit female willing to provide sex.

On the widely used Web site Craigslist.org, some landlords and apartment dwellers looking for roommates are offering to accept sex instead of rent money.

"They have to be attractive. I don't let just anybody come into my house," said Mike, a man who answered the phone at the New York City listing but declined to give his last name -- and refused to say whether he has, in fact, collected the rent under the sheets.



Ever since that episode of Penn&Teller Bullshit about hair I have realy liked craiglist. Read more HERE

Here i've been looking for dates with it. All along I could have just used it to find somebody to not only pay me rent in sex or less in rent but maybe also. Wait if I have a tenant that's paying less for rent while maybe getting paid for sex from um friends of hers. Does that make me a ... Nevemind.

No comments: