Saturday, August 12, 2006

This Is The Man

By the time I got into webcams that is actual webpages with cam caps shown on them. It was like at the end of the innocence. Fake news stories about girls and their wishlists and the dotcom bust. Combined to clear out a lot of webcams. So many I had in my list for Webcam Watcher are gone now but this dude is still here.

Back in the day I would turn that on. Be out for a days work. Come home and see what "WcW" harvested for me. You could always count on some good Cara and Seth action. A bit of sex, some casual nudity. Sorry to see he and her broke up and all. Now it's rare to see any nude female on there. If you is a gal or dude who likes 'em lean. You should check out his page cam. It is mostly him pulling on it after a good chat. He a pay side don't know if its worth paying to see the gallery though.




Webcam Watcher.
Webseth.

No comments: