Thursday, February 01, 2007

And It Helps Prevent Prostate Cancer Too


Men, for the most part, understand this. Masturbation is one of the necessities for sustaining life, along with food, water (often replaced with beer), possibly shelter, and sex with a partner, for the lucky ones. I’ll bet you that even Captain Hook found some way to –ahem– scrub his deck.

Women, too, get down with a little she-bop, yet too many aren’t quite dancing with themselves. At least not in the way I mean. Is it really a biological or chemical difference between the sexes? Or have cultural norms stifled the panty shuffle?

“Could you cover technique?” one woman asked me. “I don’t even know how to do it.” I looked at her brushing her teeth and it came to me: “You should try an electric toothbrush.” There’s another type of pearl that needs polishing.


So I go back to paltalk and my favorite room Orgasmz R Us... Anyway a really nice lady was bounced out of the room for no reason while she was in mid bop. By this person katie_334. Things ain't as bad as in the black rooms where my people seem to create adult rated rooms only to talk about how they are the best cocksucker and clit ticklers out of one side of their mouths. And then pro face their disdained for dicks and viginas on cam. and on top of that they make just about everybody a room admin then they fill the room and nobody else can get in. And most of the damn admins aren't even on cam they are running some cam program to display images. They are not even at their computer.

But to cut somebody off because you think small boobs means they must be a kid its just stopid. kids don't have dildos. Kids use hair brushes and bottles or whatever they have handy. kids can't go buy or order and have delivered dildos and such.

So anywho I just wanted say that someplace and say masturbation is life. And life and sex is just stuff you in between.

No comments: