Tuesday, February 13, 2007

And The Joke Went Something Like This


A boy and a girl go to the zoo. The see a bull and a cow having sex. The boy says to the girl, gee i would like to do that. Girl says go ahead but I ain't gonna bail you out when you get arrested.

Thank you thank you. I will be here all week. So how about going to the zoo on valentines day?

Called Sex & the Animals, Magill said it makes a perfect Valentine's Day outing. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. at the Miami Metrozoo amphitheater, 12400 SW 152nd St.

''Couples, especially those who have been together for a while, will get a kick out of it because a lot of the things they see in themselves they will see in these animals,'' Magill said.

The only disclaimer, he said: It's for adults only.

''I don't use any bad words. I certainly don't use a bunch of technical terms. I say it the way it is. I say what everybody's thinking but afraid to say,'' he said.

Come prepared to blush -- and laugh.

'I imitate tortoises' breeding with sounds effects and then people think 'Oh God, what did I get myself into?' '' Magill said.

Magill started the show about 18 years ago to get people to come to the zoo. It has been a hit ever since. He has performed the skit in places around the country.

Ahh, the sounds and smell of animal love making. yep, quite the turn on eh.

No comments: