Friday, April 20, 2007

Phone Sex


phone sex 1
Originally uploaded by gerard yates.

Thanks to mobile phones, a fling is just a ring away

Mobile phones have created a sexual revolution in Japan, making the communication devices as much about flings as they are about rings, according to Shukan Bunshun (4/19).

Gone are the days when nervous lovers had to make calls to a family phone, running the risk of an irate relative getting on the other end of the line.


I thought they was hard up for sex over there? And I thought that because of compensated dating they had already started using cells for sex hook-ups.

Mobile phones can also lead to unexpected openings for new love.

"I meant to mail a love letter to one of the women at work, but accidentally mailed it to the next name in my phone's address book, which turned out to belong to another cute woman in the office," a 53-year-old man tells Shukan Bunshun. "It turns out that she was interested in me too, and next thing we knew, we were off to a love hotel. It was an incredibly lucky blunder!"

Then there was the 37-year-old woman who used her phone to contact an online matchmaking site, only to mistakenly send details of a planned tryst to her husband's account. The husband sent a close friend to check up on the meeting, only for it to have unexpected results.

"I told the friend I'd sleep with him if he promised to tell my husband that I hadn't been unfaithful," the woman says. "I'm still playing around with the friend even now."

Others weren't so fortunate in their experiences with mobile phone matchmaking sites.

"I put an ad up on one site and the woman who answered it turned out to be my wife," a 38-year-old man says. "This is the absolute truth! It was pretty hairy after that."

No comments: