Thursday, November 08, 2007

I Need To Open A Store

Why we're happy to go naked in public

Rachael, a former student at Lewis Girls’ School, Ystrad Mynach, and A-level student at University of Glamorgan, is mum to Ethain, 20 months. She says: “My brother Craig came up and told me about the competition because he had seen it in our local newspaper.

“I’ve always been confident with my body really. I modelled in just a bra in Newport town centre with another girl when I was younger – I put it all down to experience.

“I would love to do more modelling. Since becoming pregnant, I haven’t been able to go for many modelling competitions, but this was a laugh. The only time I thought, ‘Shall I do this?’ was when I was driving down there.

“My ex-boyfriend Andrew Dunphy told me I looked nice enough even though I was pregnant and encouraged me to go down there and do it. I think he was a bit shocked when I actually did.”

Rachael bought jeans, shoes, top, cardigan and jeans for her brother Craig with her vouchers. She and Craig drove there with Ethain and Craig’s three-year-old daughter Courtenay.

No comments: