Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We love you my friend in the Lord Jesus!

MY FRIEND, OUR LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST CAN CLEANS ALL YOUR SINS AND GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE.... No one can help us cleans our sins except through the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. No one can be forgiven of his or her sins except throught the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. The bible tells us: And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, (Revelation 1:5) And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.(Hebrews 9:22) In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:(Colossians 1:4) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; (Ephesians 1:7) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;(Romans 3:25) My friend, no good works, no religion, no church and no one can cleans our sins except through the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST WHICH WAS SHED AT CALVARY'S CROSS. DO COME TO JESUS CHRIST, REPENT YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR GOD AND SAVIOR AND HE WILL CLEANS YOUR SINS AND FORGIVE YOU AND JESUS CHRIST WILL GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE. You can also pray in this way: Lord God, I am a sinner please forgive me. I do believe that our Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins. I am now receiving Jesus in my heart as my Lord God and Savior. Thank you Father for saving me from hell. Now I am sure I will be with you in heaven too. In Jesus name, Amen MY FRIEND HAVE YOU REPENTED YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD GOD AND SAVIOR? REMEMBER ALWAYS THAT ONLY THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST YOU CAN BE FORGIVEN OF ALL YOUR SINS AND BE GIVEN ETERNAL LIFE! Yours respectfully in Christ, Rogelio R. Dait San Isidro Street, Goa 4422Camarines Sur Philippines You can also response please at planting1959@yahoo.com


What can jebus do for me. Get rid of bush and all the democrats who support the institution over the constitution.

And he can get me a nice place to live so I can get back shagging, or he can get rid of the idiots who chase the cam women offline. Feel free to write my friend and ask him to pray for me. But remember don't use your ISP email go make free one at yahoo.

No comments: