Monday, December 17, 2007

Get To Your Jr Inventors Kits - Heated Vibrator


Hot dildo in wrap...
Originally uploaded by The Viking...
When this comes out you'll be slapping your head saying you could have thought of that.

It has been reported that Jordan aka Katie Price wants to get her hands on a heated Vibrator.

As we all know when it comes to sex talk Jordan loves it and also the idea of having sex toys, but reckons their coldness of them is a passion killer.

Jordan said in a recent interview that “Sex toys aren’t exactly like real life, are they? They’re as cold as anything. They should make them heated; bring out a new heated range.”

Jordan said that “I learnt never to trust a man 100 per cent, although I do trust Pete now. Every man I’d been with sold his story on me, so I just felt more protected that way.”

Does this woman really care if it's cold or warm?

No comments: