Friday, January 04, 2008

Teen's Casual Nudity Perplexes Neighbor


Daniel Radcliffe in Equus
Originally uploaded by cookies & mylk
Dear Abby:

I have lived next door to the "Smiths" for 18 years. They're nice people. When problems have arisen, they have helped me out, and I have done the same for them. We're good neighbors and friends.

I have known the Smiths' children their whole lives. Their daughter is now 17. Their son was born a year later.

My question: Is it normal for a 16-year-old boy to walk around the house naked, in plain view of family members? No one seems to notice or care. There are no looks or comments.

I have never seen any of the other family members naked. This boy has no compunctions about being seen by his father, mother, sister or next-door neighbor. I know it's common for little boys to run around without clothes on sometimes, but, Abby, he's not a little boy anymore.

CLOTHES-MINDED in Wisconsin

Dear closed-mined,

Is he hot? Does he get you all worked up? How do you see him? If he is comfortable to run around starkes amidst his family, wait, is he in the backyard? No really how are able to see him?

No comments: