Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Yahoo Flickr Microsoft


Microsoft is taking over Yahoo!
Originally uploaded by Gnal
Yahoo took of many things Flickr. Now Microsoft wants Yahoo. Yahoo just got Rhapsody. Lets see if there is as much turmoil over that as well. As many people on Flickr seem to be upset about it.

Flickr and Yahoo had been in bed for a few years now. When I first came here I was asked to either create a account or login with my Yahoo account. I it said before I'll say it again. They took away mobile posting when Yahoo took over well anyway.

the real tragedy is the layoffs. You don't need Yahoo Photo and Flickr people so they laid off 1000 to start. And more will lose their jobs soon because you don't Yahoo Music and Rhapsody. If Microsoft get Yahoo then. Search, video hosting, e.t.c there would be a lot of redundancy then.

But watch the stock go up.

No comments: