Monday, March 17, 2008

Dina Matos McGreevey Double Teamed


fancy a threesome?
Originally uploaded by tractorpirate
Yeah that's nice. He says she knew he was gay before they married. Some guy he and Jimmy doubled up on her... All well and good but um, I am just not moved.

All that comes to mind is some guy in diaper money being still good with the NRCC but. that other Govs money should be gotten rid of by the Democrats. I guess a guy having $5500 dollar sex is really bad as compared to a guy who say. Likes playing house where he is the baby. And needs his dipie changed wha, wha, for only a $300 charge by someone who goes by, um. The same name as his wife.



I mean I can't think about woman with two fit guys whaling away her while staring into each others eyes. Nope no McGreevey open face sandwich thoughts here.


And on top of that she doesn't make any noise. Man that would drive me nuts.

No comments: