Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hilary Clinton's Base


JIM CROW ROCK
Originally uploaded by scoada37
Why are Democrats calling for Bilary to quit? Why are they saying camp Bilary is tearing the party apart? Because nobody is gonna hold back against people like this. No matter how sweet these little old bigots seem. Every time she pumps up her base with lies about Obama denying them the right to vote. Or that he is saying their votes don't count.

Of Obama, Duser said: "I'm not crazy about voting for a colored guy, but that's not why I don't support Obama. I'm not prejudiced. I just like Hillary."

A couple tables over, Jean Fetterman, a foster grandparent, said of Clinton: "Oh, I love her. She's a very intelligent person, and she has her husband who went through this."

She scoffs at the idea of voting for Obama: "I don't want to be a Muslim!" She looks dubious when told Obama is Christian. "Then why did he go see what's-his-name over in Iraq, that Lama?"

She isn't clear about whom she means. She may have seen a photo of Obama wearing traditional clothing during a visit to Africa. "I don't care what color he is, I don't care if he's pink," she said. "I don't think he's got the same education Hillary has, and he's so young. He's arrogant, too."

Rosella Sheppard, 62, plans to support McCain because she's a Republican, and her son, who's in the National Guard, will leave for Iraq in the fall. "I'm not a war person, but I do feel we need to address the terrorists," she said.


This ain't good for our country. This crap needs to be returned the margins quickly so we can get back to fixing the major problems caused be the republicans.

No comments: