Monday, August 18, 2008

Ooo A Nice Quiet Terrorist Attack..., sorta


TERRORIST CAPTURED
Originally uploaded by cletusfedspears
And they is using Jebus to boot. I bet a lot bible thumpers will fall for this. Ok, I know they ain't that stupid but I bet McCain probably has sent his information. Ok, I know he hasn't. But, people do fall for this kind of thing.

Mrs Esther Prakash
P.O.Box: 20581, Safat
13066 Safat Kuwait

Dearest in Christ,

Greetings in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs Esther Prakash. I am married to Mr Prakash Anderson who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for many years before he died in the year 2006.We were married without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (($2.600.000.00) Two million six hundred thousand Dollars in a Bank in Ivory Coast . Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem.
I Have decided to donate this fund to you so that you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct you.
I want you to use this fund for orphanages, school and, widows, and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and hence the presence of my husband抯 relatives is around me always. I don't want them to know about this development.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Ivory Coast .

I await your soonest response with your full information, example.
Your full name.......................
Address......................................
Age............................................
A copy of your int'l passport or ID card.............

I will use the above information to obtain an authority letter that will prove you the new beneficiary of this fund from Royal Court of Kuwait.
.
Any delay in your reply will give me room searching another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply with the above information.


Take care,
Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs Esther Prakash.

雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!<-- I think this is Chinese ??? It was link to someplace I ain't gonna go to.

No comments: