Saturday, April 18, 2009

Forgettable Palin

Some people seem determined to forget that the only reason Sarah Palin was pick as a potential VP. Was to try and capture the vote of women who felt Obama was an inadequate black man.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 at 12:37:58 AM PDT

By now most of you have seen the video of the lady ranting at the Rules and Bylaws Commitee meeting Saturday screaming the Democratic Party is throwing it all away for an inadequate black man. I cannot begin to tell you how this infuriates me. How I want to respond is beyond the measure of polite society. However, I will try to be somewhat dignified in my rebuttal of these egregious claims even though the protesters at this event went far beyond any attacks launched by RepubliKlans in painting Obama as an adulterous homosexual, drug-addicted, murderous, Nazi sympathizer. No, I will hope my case speaks the truth without resorting to politics of fear, but spare no harshness in the assessment of the situation at hand.





Hope she gets them and is able to get them on cam soon.

No comments: