Thursday, April 23, 2009

Levi Johnston And Bristol Palin At RNC - Best Safe Sex Ad Ever

Levi Johnston considering child custody fight with Palins

"I can go over there and see him," Johnston said. "But it's, now you know, it's kind of an uncomfortable thing for me to go over there. You know, I want to be able to take him and that kind of thing, go do the father thing with him and I can't."

Johnston said he is not in a "big fight with the Palins." He still likes the family and wants to work out an arrangement over Tripp, whom he said he hasn't seen in a couple of weeks.

"I don't think either one of us want to go and go to lawyers and try to fight for custody and stuff like this," he said.

But if the situation doesn't change, "I think we're going to have to."


I refuse to say the Palins are the gift that keeps on giving, OK.

No comments: