Monday, October 26, 2009

Why Not Chicken


Burst of Color
Originally uploaded by ladyjaneliii
They want 8 bucks for a tin of something they curiously don't show.

Linger: Internal Feminine Flavoring

A small, naturally sweetened flavoring, free of artificial dyes, which
was created to flavor the secretions of a woman when she is sexually
aroused. Linger is shaped for comfort during insertion and use,
and is formulated to dissolve slowly, so the effects last and last…


So it's a sugar pill shaped like a suppository? Um anyway, you must read the Our Story page.

We started getting physical. When it came to foreplay, he was so giving, so attentive. I was willing, but also shy and self conscious. All I could think of was “what if he goes down on me? How do I taste? I want him to enjoy it too!”


Makes me think of a mentos commercial. But what if you combine this with the pills that are supposed to make a dudes stuff taste like apples.

No comments: